Sunday 28 September 2014

20 facts about my life

Everyone is tagging each other to do this on instagram, some on Dayre.
Shall do one about myself on this blog. #20factsaboutmyself


So here goes:
1) I guess I was a happy child since young. My kindergarden teachers used to call me "Kai Xin Guo" because I was smiling and laughing so much all the time, direct translation meaning a happy nut. (The real English translation is just Pistachios)

2) I really enjoy drawing though I'm not that good at it. Sourcing for a good art class.

3) I had my first crush at the age of 5 #loveknowsnoboundary #definitelynotage #notreally

4)  I enjoy watching horror or gore movie. ALOT! haha sadistic I know but I think im hooked on the thrill.

5) The country I want to visit most is really India. If not for safety concerns, would have packed my bag and left. Love exotic places.

6) Want to go on a backpacking trip on my own one day.

7) Was the typical over enthusiatic kid in school that wants to answer all the teacher's questions and volunteer with everything. No idea what I was thinking.

8) I was in Indian Dance in my Primary School days. Haha linked to the previous point. Since I like to volunteer with everything when my teacher asked who's interested, my natural instinct have to be raising up my hand! Me!

9) Used to be the tallest in class but stopped growing ever since:( Now I'm probably the shortest everywhere I go.

10) I can watch cute baby videos all day. #maternityinstinctwithin

11) Favourite kind of holidays: Sun. Beach. Friends.

13) Being hungry makes me angry. No wonder i'm destined to be fat:(

14) Love to sing but I only sound good enough for the bathroom.

15) I believe in a few good friends more than a million acquaintances.

16) I hate salesman and insurance agent.

17)  I really am a half Malaysian. My mum was a Malaysian. I was born there but grew up here in Singapore.

18) Kind of delay study for a year so I'm one year older than most of my peers while growing up.

19) The most ridiculous first date I have been on is a guy telling me he loves kids and the kind of married life he yearns to have. Creepy.

20) I'm in love with Momojiri! Exotic taste again.

The end.

Ok one more, I love myself enough to want to be better and not do anything silly even when the shittiest things happen. Think everyone else should too.

Still so much more to learn and discover about myself. Wonder what my future self will think of this list few years down the road.

No comments: