Tuesday 3 February 2015

Choices!

Sometimes you have to make choices and you may look back in the future and wonder what if you have made a different choice? How will your life be different?

Wonder but don't regret!
Think hard and careful and thorough and take all the time you need.

Today, I turned down a job offer knowing that it wouldn't be something I will be 100% happy with.
And I feel great! Now I'm more certain of what I want to do and I'm sure I will find the best fit somewhere. Sure when I feel useless and jobless again I will look back and wonder but I will never regret my decision.

Hahaha come life I'm totally ready!

Random side note, some joker text me to ask if I want to work in IMH (Institute of Mental Health). Seems dubious but made my day. Funny max. Thank you stranger! Just dont let it be some scam that can stalk all my security codes and no just by a few texts. Not trying to be mean or mock IMH but the whole conversation flow sounded suspicious and when I asked to call, person claims that he's in a meeting and it's not convenient.

No comments: