Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Resolution

Haha let me attempt this again.

This time I shall just attempt a simple and realistic list.


Here's my list for 2015:

1) Dropped 5 kg!

2) New job.

3) Bring mum out of the country for holidays.

4) Room revamp!

5) Travel to 2 new countries!

6) Complete one book each month.

7) Complete my creative companion (gift frm bro)

8) Follow up on news and happenings everyday!

9) Be on time! (gotta kick this die hard habit)

10) Be there for people who needs me (Family, friends, love ones)


And..
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
=
+
+
+
+
+
+
=
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
=
=
+
+
+

Abit Paiseh to show but..

Here's the one from 2014.





















Wrote this on my old Note Phone.
Hahahahaha totally write for the sake of writing.
I think I fulfilled none :(

Nvm I will do it in the coming year!

Actually I did no 12: Boracay though!

No comments: